Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miss Piggy didn't deserve Kermit

This will be my last post on blogger. I provided an update on Maura to everybody that was very concerned about her. They can do whatever they feel necessary with the information but I will not make it public.

In all essence I will say that frankly I don't care what is thought of me. I know that I was irresponsible and made some p
oor choices and I did apologize.

But to be honest a good 95% of you deserve exactly what you get in this death hoax.

I am amazed how people that spend 22 out of 24 hours a day either in chatrooms gossiping or causing mischief against other chatrooms or on twitter tweeting their lives away, could possibly criticize or damned anybody else.

Get a job, pay attention to your children, go to school or pay attention to your spouses. How about you go out and mingle and perhaps you can have a spouse?

You make yourselves victims to peoples ruthless and twisted behavior when you don't make yourselves productive in life.

Any individual that is actually stupid enough to believe that Maura and I are the same person, I guess is too mentally challenged to have a real life. Hence the freakishly disturbing behavio
r on the internet.

You are happily married? Is that so? Is that why you spend all of your time on the internet causing trouble? You are mentally sane and "cool" because you admitted to your lie? No... You are a sociopath with severe mental retardation or psychosis.
Who are you trying to fool? G
o ahead and accuse Maura and I of being the same person. I really hope that this V for Vendetta presents concrete evidence of this tomorrow because if it's not presented, many of you will live the rest of your lives with an innocent persons blood on your hands...

Anybody "excited" about the release of this video is mentally deranged and should be euthanized .

Maura is a human being and if you like her or you hate her, it doesn't matter . Nobody should be deserving of what has happened to her.
Do you think that you will gain Michael Jackson's love and respect by what you are doing? Do you think that Michael would be really be gung-ho for public humiliation and torment toward another human being?

I don't care if she is a serial killer. A video will not discredit hard research that she has done for all of you mindless peons that are too busy being cyber-nazis to do your own investigative work.

I do not believe in a death hoax, in fact I kno
w that there is no death hoax. But I respect what she has done because she thinks for herself and does research to really understand who this man was.

Hahaha... Silly children. I laugh at what you say about me and what you accuse me of. Do you know why? Because I don't rely on the internet to provide me with fundamentals of common sense.

The truth of the mat
ter is, Maura is a very sane girl that somehow for whatever reason decided to coexisted in world of psychopathic Michael Jackson fanatics.

I won't blog again because I willfully walked away from this joke many months ago. I only came here to defend my friend. B
ut at this point, there is no purpose because what has happened has happend.

Andrea a lot of people may think that I am Maura because of the fact that I am focused on you. What really grinds me is that I know how much she really trusted and cared about you. Even when you had hurt her previously she cared about you. The few times that I had spoken to her she was often concerned about you being stressed in your pregnancy because of all of this. And it absolutely turns my stomach to see some of the things that you are tweeting about her. "Moora"?
Are you kidding? And
rea I have seen Maura when she was overweight and I have seen her now at her current weight. Either way she is a very beautiful woman.
You literally look like a wild pig. I can't be
lieve that you even have a slight bit of gull to insult someones weight or looks. Not only does your attitude and personality reek of bile, but you are physically the most unattractive woman that I have ever seen in my life. Maura is beautiful and i'm pretty certain that anybody with a brain can see that. Thin, medium or fat, shes very pretty. You? mmm... Not so much...
















































Now hmm vs Maura when she was overweight?





I don't know what do you think? Who has the right to be making fun of how a person looks?

And if anybody would like to see what she looks like currently
http://www.facebook.com/maurapyt

Maura is my friend and has taken fault and fall for mistakes that she didn't make. I won't forgive myself for not stepping forward sooner. I really don't care what Miss. Piggy or her hoard of unmarried, unhappily married , pathetic Posse has to say about me.

A video being released about Maura is really wrong because she is undeserving, but really it does not matter either. None of any of these things matter anymore. Maura was a good person and had many flaws, but someone worthwhile for keeping around.

It's a pity that she could not see how many people really did have her corner and weren't insane. Damn pity...

I hope that all of you in the Michael Jackson death hoax community eventually wake to see the reality of everything. You are living in a delusional fantasy land. All of your actions in the past year and half, have lead to absolutely nothing. Does that not speak enough for you?

Maura never used myself or my brother or anybody or information that she has learned through us, in any of her material. Her work is genuine and researched. Why not just appreciate that and respect that? Why be so jealous and hateful that you break her down to feeling like nothing?

My word may mean nothing right now... But you just wait and see your handsome reward for this behavior. Keep waiting for a miracle ,because it's not coming. You lost out on that big time.

Adios

Still ALL the hype :)