Thursday, November 4, 2010

Remember Remember the 4th of November

You betrayed your friend...

I just wanted to mention that I have taken screenshots of every insult sent to Maura. I have printed off all blog entries regarding her. I have downloaded all of the youtube videos made attacking her and all of this information will be forwarded to her mother.

I did not waste any time watching the new V video, but from what I hear, it contains all of the information that I already confessed to.

I told all of you that I used this persons pictures and that she did not say anything until they were posted on a second myspace of my brothers and they fought about it. This is nothing new. This vile human being came forward saying that they were going to expose Maura, Tmz, Sony, AEG and a lot of others. If you read the most recent entry it will become clear to you that this person had it out for Maura and was one of her many haters... Don't be fooled.

I know for a fact that Andrea has been gathering information to submit to this person and was well aware of whom this person was since they first appeared.

Maura is responsible for not stepping up when this persons photos were used, but is not responsible for them being used. I decided to use them myself or at least the one without mentioning to her. So did my brother.

Maura cut both of her wrists and was not found for two hours. This is not a joke and there is no game about this. This person had nothing on her but an assumption just like she told all of you.

My brother died on August 6th 2010. It's not funny and it isn't something that should be mocked or used to hurt Maura.

Virginia and my brother had a very close emotional and PHYSICAL (get that?) relationship. And it is painful for her to see things like this. It's not funny that people have gotten hurt and even lost their lives over this sort of thing.

All of you that think that is a joke, you really might want to keep it to yourselves. Because everything that you tweet is being print screened.

The only "evidence" that this person provided was pictures. It was a dishonest thing to do, but does not prove that Maura lied about anything. You would not even be aware of how those pictures are connected to Maura unless I had told you myself.

This person wanted something bad to happen to Maura because of jealousy. And most of her so called friends walked right into the trap of it. How does that make you feel? She was your friend and needed you. She hurt herself not because of ridiculous videos being released that support nothing, but because her friends did not trust in her or go to her for answers.

But hey, I suppose its easier for your conscience to write this off as attention seeking right? To accuse me of being Maura or to say that she created fictional characters for entertainment. Is it easier for you? Wow... That must be nice.

This is the last time that I say it. The only thing that Maura is guilty of is the association of the photos. NOTHING more. I really hope that the evidence was powerful enough to help you sleep tonight.