Tuesday, November 9, 2010

V_IsForLeahcim

Making videos about a person who isn't even around to watch them...

Tweeting obsessively about a person who isn't even reading them...

Creating a chat room to bash a person who doesn't even care...

V_forVendetta actually halfway had my respect when he was keeping it real. My first impression was this is a person that was misunderstanding what was really going on.

Now it is apparent to me that V is nothing more than an attention seeker looking for fame and popularity. Much like what he is accusing Maura of. Interesting isn't it?

V_forVendetta sounds very much like another internet attention seeker... Hmmm and who might that be? Well put on your thinking caps. It should be pretty obvious. You do know that nobody takes you seriously right? That nobody actually believes that you worked for Michael Jackson. I mean you are aware of that and just having fun... Right?

Maura is not online making videos, updating a twitter or posting any blogs other than what she posted yesterday. Accusing every single person of being her is ridiculous and very juvenile.

I spoke with her by telephone last night and just to let alllllll of her fans know, she is doing wonderful and taking delight in being so fussed over.

I've looked at Maura's youtube account and seen how her subscribers list is only growing.

I was going to upload so many things to prove my case, but i've decided against it. All of the people with actual intelligence can see through what is happening here. I won't waste my time on remedial, socially inept outcasts. Sorry :)

Have a great night.